At Recore, we are developing a flexible and scalable embedded processing platform. The FlexaWare® platform unites easy programming and heterogeneous many-core complexity. It combines heterogeneous many-core hardware, a runtime and a software development environment.
One of the key aspects of our FlexaWare® platform is a software development environment for designing, implementing and providing the user with feedback on the application behavior in real life situations. No matter how complex the hardware is, we strive to keep programming simple and straightforward.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer who is able to contribute to our software development environment and who is eager to learn new techniques and skills to achieve our goal of 'many-core made easy'.
Within our software team you will contribute to the development, maintenance and support of a state of the art software development environment for heterogeneous many-core systems.
Aspects with which you will be involved with are:
- An Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment,
- Many-core development tools such as debuggers and profilers,
- A heterogeneous many-core simulation framework.
- Excellent C++, C and/or Java programming skills,
- Solid working knowledge of the full software development process, including capturing requirements, architectural design, specification, implementation, testing and documentation,
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and preferably at least two years of professional experience.
- Experience in
- the development of software development tools such as compilers, assemblers, simulators, or debuggers,
- parallel programming,
- (multi-core) computer architectures,
- embedded systems,
- Agile/Scrum software development methodologies,
- assembly languages,
- digital signal processing,
- a Linux software development environment,
- developing for the Eclipse platform,
- simulation frameworks such as Imperas Open Virtual Platforms,
- the LLVM compiler infrastructure,
- the internals of GNU ld or GDB.
- Team player,
- Capable to think ahead and proactively take initiative,
- Persistent and determined to keep commitments and meet deadlines,
- Eager to learn and stay current in relevant technical developments,
- Proficient planning and organizing skills,
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written).
A top performer with an MSc or BSc degree and interested in making a difference in a challenging multidisciplinary environment? Please forward your resume and career motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written application letter to:
P.O. Box 77
7500 AB Enschede
For further details, please contact Patrick Klok by email email@example.com or call +31 53 4753 000.
Headhunters, intermediaries: we accept direct applications only.