At Recore, we are developing a flexible and scalable embedded processing platform. The FlexaWare® platform unites easy programming and heterogeneous many-core complexity. It combines heterogeneous many-core hardware, a runtime and a software development environment.
One of the key aspects of our FlexaWare® platform is a runtime which acts as a lightweight distribution layer that adaptively maps, schedules and execute application tasks on the available heterogeneous hardware resources. No matter how complex the hardware is, we strive to keep programming simple and straightforward.
We are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer who is able to contribute to our runtime and is eager to learn new techniques and skills to achieve our goal of 'many-core made easy'.
Within our software team you will contribute to the development, maintenance and support of our state of the art distributed runtime for our heterogeneous many-core systems.
- Excellent C++, C programming skills,
- Solid working knowledge of the full software development process, including capturing requirements, architectural design, specification, implementation, testing and documentation,
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and preferably at least three years of professional experience.
- Experience in
- Different hardware architectures like, ARM, X86, Microblaze, DSP SoC/FPGA.
- parallel programming,
- (multi or many-core) computer architectures,
- embedded systems,
- Agile/Scrum software development methodologies,
- assembly languages,
- digital signal processing,
- writing of test-cases and (unit) tests in order to verify the implemented functionality,
- some project management experience.
- Team player,
- Capable to think ahead and proactively take initiative,
- Persistent and determined to keep commitments and meet deadlines,
- Eager to learn and stay current in relevant technical developments,
- Proficient planning and organizing skills,
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written).
A top performer with an MSc or BSc degree and interested in making a difference in a challenging multidisciplinary environment? Please forward your resume and career motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written application letter to:
P.O. Box 77
7500 AB Enschede
For further details, please contact Patrick Klok by email email@example.com or call +31 53 4753 000.
Headhunters, intermediaries: we accept direct applications only.