As our Digital Hardware Designer you will be responsible for developing digital heterogeneous many-core sub-system IP, including DSP and network-on-chip IP building blocks. In this role you contribute to next-generation robust DSPs for space applications and you expand on our many-cores for so-called on-board payload processing.
You have excellent RTL coding skills and are structured in all aspects of digital hardware development, including design, specification, implementation, verification, documentation and version control. You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and and we expect that you can communicate clearly to your colleagues (both software and hardware engineers).
- Design and development of heterogeneous many-core sub-system IP including DSP and network-on-chip IP building blocks,
- Defining verification plans for designs,
- Verification and validation of the digital IP.
- Experience with RTL coding in VHDL and/or Verilog,
- Experience with functional verification tools such as Modelsim, Questasim and/or NCsim,
- Solid working knowledge of the hardware design and development process,
- Experience in system-on-chip subsystem development,
- Experience with software coding in C, and scripting languages (TCL, bash),
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- ASIC design experience, including RTL coding, logic synthesis, gate-level simulation and static timing analysis,
- Experience with FPGA-based platforms and FPGA system design (for ASIC emulation, prototyping),
- Experience with the latest developments in formal verification, functional coverage analysis, and assertion-based verification is a plus,
- Experience with power aware design and verification techniques,
- Experience with payload processing systems and software for space applications,
- Knowledge of Leon processor systems,
- Experience with fault-tolerant/robust design techniques (e.g. FDIR, EDAC, ECC, etc).
- Team player.
- Capable to think ahead and proactively take initiative,
- Persistent and determined to keep commitments and make deadlines,
- Eager to learn and stays current in related technical developments,
- Proficient planning and organizing skills,
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written).
Parallel to developing our FlexaWare many-core platform, we have been successful for years in designing robust, fault-tolerant multi-core and many-core systems for applications in space. We use multi-core as a means to make DSP systems radiation resistant.
A top performer with a MSc or BSc degree and interested in making a difference in a challenging multidisciplinary environment? Please forward your resume and career motivations to email@example.com or send a written application letter to:
P.O. Box 77
7500 AB Enschede
Headhunters, intermediaries: we accept direct applications only.